A few of our favorite books.
Just in time to curl up with during these cold winter days.
Max has always loved reading. Ever since he was a baby, we've tried to set aside time every day to read a few books. Here's a list of our current favorites:
- Number One Sam by Greg Pizzoli | A simple story in understanding the concept that winning isn't always everything.
- Hairy Maclary by Lynley Dodd | Originating from New Zealand, these stories follow a mischievous, adventurous pup called Hairy Maclary.
- Max at Night by Ed Vere | Our favorite mighty kitten is so sleepy and searching for the moon. This book is the perfect bedtime read.
- Pom Pom Gets the Grumps by Sophy Henn | A hilarious story of a grumpy panda. Any parent with a toddler will likely relate.
- VROOM: Things That Go by Annie Simpson | Simple and beautiful book for those vehicle-loving kids.
We love these books for their beautiful illustrations, good lessons, and cute humor. It's always nice to enjoy the illustrations and stories as much as your kids do! We love renting books from the library and will typically purchase our favorites. Plus, a library trip is a great winter activity! Most libraries have a play area for kids with small toys and train tracks. The change of scenery is also good for everybody!